Sunday, May 31, 2020

Fake it 'til you lake it

We bought the lake house Friday, so now we're down to the final push of last minute carpet install and deep cleaning in anticipation of moving in all of the furniture on Thursday. I've been pushing aside and walking around new tables, beds, chairs, dressers, etc in the front living room and garage for the past couple weeks and I'm ready for it to be put in its proper place.

I've still got a few odds and ends delivering this week, things like monogrammed pillows and my custom lazy susan, but the big stuff is all labeled and ready to be hauled into its new home. This time next week I should be finished putting the finishing touches on the existing furniture/decor I rounded up for the lake house, and be out on the water in our new boat. Or jet ski. Cheers to a summer of lake house living with family and friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment