Saturday, August 25, 2018

New 'Do

I've had the same basic haircut for a few years now and it's just not working anymore. After I turned 50 last fall, I decided to let my silvers and whites grow out. I had been camouflaging those suckers for about twelve years and I was tired of the maintenance. 


Since I've got years and years of color on my hair, I decided to get some of it cut off. I snooped around on Pinterest, looking for ideas, and these were some of my faves.



So I made an appointment with my stylist and did my best impression of Goldie Locks. The top pic is too short and the bottom pic is just a little too long. I want the somewhere in-between, just right length. My stylist went a little shorter than I wanted, as well as cutting in more layers, but I'm figuring out how to make it look presentable until it has grown out a bit.


When I get tired of messing with the color and cut plus blow dryers and straighteners, I'm just gonna buy somebody else's hair at one of those fancy wig shops and call it a day. Raquel here has some really nice ones I found online.


No comments:

Post a Comment