Wednesday, September 19, 2018

An accidental buzz cut

Unable to bear the doggy stench any longer, especially since Ollie and Pepper like to lounge on the master bed, I called up and booked them in for a same day bath and mini groom. Which basically means they just clip the hair on their feet, face and butts. Plus undercarriage, if you know what I mean, for our boy Ollie. 

So I dropped them off and headed over to the grocery store in the same strip center as the grooming place to gather up a few items since it was near rush hour and I didn't want to bother with driving in more traffic. About 15 min into the usual hour long wait, I received a call from the grooming place. It seems the groomer working on Pepper girl thought she was getting a full groom and had already buzzed off several strips on her coat before Ollie's groomer freaked with the OMG, it's just a mini groom, WTH are you doing?!

After apologizing for the mix-up, I said it was fine for both dogs to get a full groom. It is still hot and humid here in Texas and will be for a few more months. Upside of the accidental full groom is that I only had to pay for the mini groom since it was their mistake. As you can see, they're still happy cairn terrier campers despite their accidentally cropped coats.



No comments:

Post a Comment