Monday, May 27, 2019

Four more days and she'll be through...

... I'll be glad and so will you!

I have no idea where that ditty came from, but we'd sing it near the end of every school year when I was growing up. Maybe a military call? Maybe some sort of advert? No clue, but I've had it going through my head today since the high school senior finishes her last regular class day on Friday. And since she's exempt from all of her final exams thanks to great attendance and grades, we're about to officially kick off the countdown to college in August.

You've come a long way, baby, but you've got miles to go and mountains to climb. To say we are proud of this girl's hard work and perseverance would be an understatement.




*I blurred her name on the graduation announcement to protect her privacy*

No comments:

Post a Comment