Thursday, December 26, 2019

It's a dog's life

Today the family spent the morning helping me bubble wrap and pack up Christmas, moving my bins full of Santas out to the workshop for storage until next November. I've got the house back to its usual decor and mostly clean. Which is convenient since my cleaning lady comes tomorrow to do the rest of the de-glittering of most household surfaces. We've eaten high calorie leftovers until we're about sick of them and wheeled our two large garbage cans to the curb to be emptied tomorrow on the holiday schedule. 

The dogs continue to be a source of entertainment since our older daughter's chorkie Dewey joined as a temporary member of the pack. He has become very interested in our female Cairn Pepper lately, if you know what I mean, so it's about time to make an appointment at the vet to have him neutered in the new year.




No comments:

Post a Comment