Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fluff 'n Fold

The remodel house really feels like home now. I'm just down to some final touches to be truly done with decorating. This week I created and ordered a 16x20 canvas print for the laundry room above the area where I store dog food in pretty glass and stainless steel canisters. With teal colored scoops. And Ollie's own personal pet portrait painted by an artist living in Oregon that I found through a friend where I was teaching several years ago. I'm all about personalizing our living spaces these days.

I realize it's not super clear, but you get the idea. The quote I used was discovered from a series of books written by Yorkshire vet James Herriot with parts of this poem as the titles. If you haven't read them, at least the first one, then you must add it to your literature bucket list. I laughed and cried and thoroughly enjoyed them. The pictures in the collage are from our time spent living or traveling abroad in England, China, Turkey, Ghana and Greece. The iguana pic from Turks and Caicos was quite striking with its vivid green body and surrounding foliage, but the ugly guy got beat out by the British snail.


No comments:

Post a Comment