Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sunshine all the time in Cali

I've got at least six hats, yet didn't make it to sunny California with even one. So I walked around all week with my hands shading my face. Despite the overdose of UV rays, we were truly blessed with some great weather for sightseeing, as evidenced by blue skies in so many of our pics.








That's my high school senior... on Rodeo Drive, baby! We took a half day tours by locals to see all of the TV/movie things. Our 18 yr old didn't catch the "Pretty Woman" references quoted by our tour guide, but I sure did.











Our Airbnb 2/2 condo with underground parking in the heart of Santa Monica was really nice. Every evening I'd open the slider onto the large balcony to enjoy the cool ocean breezes. 













The teen enjoyed all of the healthy eating places out in Cali. And they were all just too stinking cute as well as fun for people watching. I think she had an acai bowl for breakfast every morning. Her favorite place was a lovely little stroll from where we were staying. She also found this healthy food place that had dishes with *meat & cheese* in them for me. And dessert!






The day we were roaming around Venice Beach for some artsy fartsy sorta pics the teen could put on Insta, I ran across the street sign below and couldn't resist. My fellow 80s peeps will totally get it.


No comments:

Post a Comment