Sunday, November 10, 2019

Claus he's the man

Santa Claus has come to town. At least at my house. Since we won't be celebrating Thanksgiving here, I was pleased as punch to have the husband help me store the pumpkin collection and bring out St Nick on Saturday. 






No surface or place is safe when it comes to spreading my 28 yrs worth of Santa collecting around the house. Kitchen, bar, dining room, family room, living room, bathrooms, bedrooms, patio... he's EVERYWHERE!




I still have a few items to fetch - new candles for the dining table holders, one of those nice ornament display thingies for my favorite huge Radko Santa on the bookshelf, etc. But it's mostly done. The light company came Thursday afternoon to wrap twelve trees in our front and back yard, candy-cane style just like last year. Which I totally love. However, I realize it's a bit early for most folks and so I unplugged them to spare the neighbors until the day after Thanksgiving. That's when the Christmas wreath goes up on the front gate and we officially kick off our exterior display of holiday cheer!


No comments:

Post a Comment