Thursday, December 17, 2020

Lake house holiday edit

The husband and I went to our lake house last weekend to clean up from the ladies trip I hosted for mother. I snapped a couple pics of the edits I made to my holiday decor - mostly Santas, of course. As much as I love Christmas, I may need to begin extending my celebration of all things St Nick to more than six weeks before Dec 25 in the coming years, just to get some extra mileage out of my collection. And also because I just adore this time of year like no other and want to enjoy the spirit of Christmas for as long as possible.




Two of my new favorites for the lake house are the Santa in the vintage wooden boat print and the fun coordinating Radko ornament I found to display alongside it. I'm also digging the early 1900s postcard I framed in the picture above. It's on the console table right inside the front door, a bright little pop of Santa color to welcome visitors to Lake LBJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment