Friday, December 24, 2010

The Grinch Was Here

Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring unless it's some poor mouse looking amongst the dust bunnies on the floors for some tidbit left behind by the moving company.  Seriously, it looks like the Grinch came over to steal Christmas and everything else we owned.

The house is empty, devoid of not just holiday decorations, but also furniture and decor.  The packers/movers were busy for three full days getting everything headed to storage here in Texas and England via air ship or sea transport.  Who knew we had so much stuff?  It was like a massive spring cleaning in December.  I guess that will be my Christmas present - a clutter free home in England. 

I hope everyone in the blogosphere has a joyful Christmas and blessed new year.  I imagine my next entry will be from merry old England.  Life should be really interesting for us in 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment