Monday, May 21, 2018

Cousins

Earlier this month, a cousin on my mother's side of the family came down for a visit. He brought his wife and their almost 4-year-old son. We had the chance to hang out with them while they used our cabana as a base for exploring around the city and other parts of the hill country.





If this is any indication as to how it will be once we eventually have grandkids - not that I'm rushing the process - then I need to start working out again and taking my vitamins. Because wow, the little kids do have the energy to keep you hopping. It's all making sense to me now, how you reach middle-age and your female hardware goes kaput. That's a message from the universe telling you you're not supposed to be chasing after the little ones at 50 on a full-time basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment