Friday, May 4, 2018

No outdoor recess today

The poor dogs are being driven to distraction by the danged tree rodent that keeps taunting them from his perch right outside the family room windows. It has been raining most of the day, so they're out of luck with me letting them out to race around and get filthy.



The slate on our patio, as well as the new and improved entry at the front of the house, looks great when dry. But I think it's even more attractive when it's wet. Our contractors wrapped up phase 3 on the exterior today, so we'll be moving on to a landscape and sprinkler system update starting next week. I'm hoping we get this money pit looking good before the husband and I are both too old to enjoy it.


For our remodeling fans out there, you'll notice that the cabana has a new porch and we cut the number of columns supporting it down from four to two. Plus recessed lighting up in there. I like this cleaner and less fussy look.


No comments:

Post a Comment