Friday, October 26, 2018

Senior Photo Shoot

I spent four hours this morning schlepping around a reusable grocery bag filled with jewelry, bobby pins, hair spray, lipstick and changes of clothes. I'm just classy like that. It was all part of the fun for our 17-year-old, me playing assistant to the photographer with a lot of hair fixing and clothes fluffing to get some great shots for her senior pictures. I'm really looking forward to seeing the proofs in a couple weeks. Just not sure how we're gonna narrow it down from the 100s of pictures she took at several different locations in three different outfits. Thank heavens I've got the grandmas to join me so we can make some decisions. The older ladies always have definite ideas on what they do and don't like!

Here are some sneaky snaps I took on my camera phone during the process, some better than others.







And now, here's a flashback to six years ago when the current grad student had her then senior photos taken in iconic London. My how time flies!


No comments:

Post a Comment