Saturday, April 20, 2019

Nursery Run

This year we kicked off the long Easter weekend with a trip to our local nursery for some plants. I've got our yard guy coming to mow on Tuesday. Praise Jesus for the recent rains to get the fertilizer soaked into the ground! So I knew I had to get the husband with his truck over to my favorite local plant store to get some replacements for things lost during last year's drought, plus a couple new things for spots we've been slow to address. We purchased this home over two years ago and it continues to be a work in progress.






The fountain grass seen in the above pic has the coolest name - Cherry Sparkler. I've been debating for almost 9 months what I needed to plant at the front entry, right outside the gate. I already had some well established boxwoods in there, but I needed something different to place in front of it. I love the subtle pink that runs through this plant and can't wait to see how the finished product looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment