Monday, June 3, 2019

Low key

The high school senior didn't want a big to-do for graduation, just a couple friends and the grandparents for a meal at her favorite restaurant. And some good desserts. So on Saturday at lunch that's just what we did. 









I ordered the painted university letters, seen above, on Etsy back in February and had frittered them away as one of her custom graduation gifts I was collecting. Unfortunately, I had to take her letters back for a new GOLD frame this morning at the framing shop because her dorm room colors are white, light gray and gold. This was decided by the 18 yr old after I had taken the letters in for custom framing over a month ago. <insert DOH slap to forehead here> I couldn't convince my nitpicky offspring that the frame was just a darker shade of gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment