Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Patriotic crafting

Last week, I went with my sister to one of our local big box craft stores. Just along for the ride to visit with her. About $120 later, I come out with the supplies to make a new patriotic wreath for our front gate, along with a sign and a couple pinwheels. Plus two darling blue pumpkins to add to my fall decor collection. And yes, it seemed to me that June is a bit early to see pumpkin and fall decor on shelves, but there ya go. The retail calendar slows down for no one.



Happy Birthday, America!


Unlike all of my other wreaths, I put this one together by myself. I measured, cut, twisted, rolled, scrunched, tied and voila...


I love that I was able to zip tie the pinwheels so they spin in the breeze. It dawned on me after I downloaded this video to my desktop that I should have panned over to show off the newly rebuilt right gate post. It looks just like the old one that got destroyed by the teen's friend in Waspgate 2019. 

No comments:

Post a Comment