Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Ladies trip prep

I've been polishing up the itinerary for my trip with some good friends to the lakes in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina since we depart in a couple days. The area we're visiting is famous for its many waterfalls. To the point that we've hired a local hiking guide to take us to off the beaten path waterfalls on private property. 


While many of the falls are right off the NC state highways and easily accessible for us, I look forward to seeing the lesser known ones that are reputed to be equally picturesque. I giggled on and off for a good five minutes when I ran across Bust Your Butt Falls, also located in the area where we're staying. Let's hope that's just a humorous name rather than foreshadowing what might befall our middle-aged group when we go take a gander at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment