Sunday, April 19, 2020

So over the 'rona

We all like the occasional slug day. No shower, old sweats and a t-shirt that's washed thin in some spots. Not a thing on the calendar to do but hang out, read a book, watch some mindless TV or take a nap. 

I'm about caught up with slug days for the next decade, thanks to COVID 19. I'm beyond ready to get back to doing what I want, wherever and whenever I want. I'm tired of being at home. And yet I'm blessed that I have a home to shelter in during this scary time. Food in the fridge. My girls home from college and mother in the guest house. 

So I'll stay hunkered down and hang in there since there's no other choice right now. I'll pray for God to use this pandemic for His glory, that this will lead to a great revival and rekindling of the gospel. I hope that believers will be renewed and non-believers will come to Christ at the cross.

In the meantime, I'll just put some of the funny pandemic memes below that I've seen on social media as a reminder that there's still humor and joy in spite of the threat of illness. 









This last one, above, reminds me of our weekly BSF Zoom meetings to discuss the weekly lesson. What a blessing to have this technology at our disposal to continue to discuss God's word!

No comments:

Post a Comment