Saturday, December 4, 2021

Just a little pinch

Our family is fully vaccinated. I didn't have any qualms about taking a coronavirus vaccine back in the spring. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I think any sane person would agree that we don't know the long term effects of the vaccine, either positive or negative. God gave us brains and expects us to use them, so it made sense that considering my age bracket and since my mother is immuno-compromised this was the best choice for our family. With the newest strain of omicron starting to make the rounds now, I went in earlier this week to get my booster. And actually, I wouldn't mind if one of the crazier theories turned out to be truth. At this point, it might be kinda nice to glow in the dark since my vision isn't getting any better as I age. 


No comments:

Post a Comment