Sunday, February 20, 2022

Done and dusted with fresh topsoil

Praise the Lord, our new septic system is hopefully one day away from being complete. Once we get past the city's final inspection tomorrow, I can shift my focus to having the sprinkler system repaired and our landscaping redone.


On Thursday, the septic company destroyed and permanently buried our old system. I heard this bang-bang-bang sound and went to investigate. Sure enough, the guy on the backhoe was demolishing the old concrete tanks and then back filling that area right behind the outdoor fireplace. 

The dogs have enjoyed getting off leash and back into the yard to investigate the changes. Now I need to figure out how many pallets of St Augustine grass it's going to require to cover all of the fresh topsoil they put down. With a chance of rain later in the week, it won't be soon enough to keep the dogs from tracking mud all over my house!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment