Sunday, March 31, 2024

Home for Easter

The husband and I just returned home from a week long road trip. We had a great time zipping around to look at potential retirement lakes in the husband's new ride. We also got to spend three days with our law student in Dallas. It doesn't matter that she's 23 years old - I still put together an Easter basket for her. Once I get a handle on the mountain of dirty clothes I just dumped in the laundry room and give our doggos some attention, I'll get my pictures downloaded and share what we saw with y'all. I hope everyone had a lovely holiday weekend celebrating the precious gift of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross at Calvary. He is risen, indeed!

But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on Him, and by His wounds we are healed.  Isaiah 53:5

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die..."  John 11:25-26



No comments:

Post a Comment