Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Working the wedding to-do list

Our CPA daughter and her fiance had their engagement pictures taken this spring once she finished busy season. What a stunning couple, if I do say so, but I am a bit prejudiced. We're now less than five months out from their late fall wedding, but the detail wrangling isn't finished yet. The transportation has finally been sorted, which was more involved than I anticipated. We needed a combination of buses, vans, SUVs and one vintage car to get the bridal party and guests where they need to be in the greater Austin area. On a UT football home game day, mind you, but that's a whole other story. I continue to be so very glad we hired a wedding planner who utilizes spreadsheets and timelines to keep the process on track so I can ultimately enjoy their wedding day rather than being swamped in anxiety that everything is running as it should.







No comments:

Post a Comment