Sunday, June 2, 2024

June already?!

There's no denying summer is upon us with temps already pushing into the upper 90s lately. Sigh. And so I'm back to wishing my life away, impatiently waiting for my beloved fall to roll around once again. Y'all know how much I love the BER months. College football. My pumpkin decor. Soup and chili weather.


This weekend we returned the grandchorkie to his parents in Austin. We enjoyed his stay, but I believe he was ready to go home. I kinda think our youngster Finn will miss him. What Finn won't miss is Chorkie snagging his spot in dad's lap every evening when the husband kicks back in his recliner. Now that Chorkie the leg hiker extraordinaire is gone, I can drag around the water hose and bottle of enzyme spray to clean up all of the places on the back porch and pool pavilion where the little beast left his mark.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment