Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A soup sorta day

I attribute it to the cold. And maybe the fact that I had a couple peanut butter cookies for breakfast. Whatever the reason, when I finished mentoring/tutoring yesterday, I was craving some homemade soup like nobody's business. So I made a run to the grocery store for supplies. I googled a recipe right there in the produce department, picking up items and hurrying home to whip up a one pot recipe I chanced upon for chicken and vegetable tortellini soup. In about 30 minutes, I was gobbling up a tasty bowl full of steamy goodness, sopping up the excess with a slice of fresh baguette.


As usual, I had the milling around my feet furry peanut gallery in the kitchen, patiently waiting for a nibble. Or something to accidentally hit the floor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment