Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Doodle Doo

Lordy, lordy, y'all... the senior STILL hasn't chosen her university. Our resident Goldilocks is looking for the school that's just right - strong Greek system, mid-sized, out-of-state, attractive campus and wide range of study abroad options. Strength of academics was considered, but certainly isn't one of the more important deciding factors. 

Of the 3ish universities that are still left standing, this is one of her possible mascots. Every time I say it out loud, I giggle like a 5th grade boy. I don't know that I would ever have the balls guts to wear any sort of shirt or hoodie with this emblazoned across it. 





I think it's just fine to shorten the names of some mascots - Ags, Horns and Noles come to mind - but you really need to keep the Gamecocks intact.


No comments:

Post a Comment