Friday, June 1, 2018

Girly graduation gift

I turned the calendar page to the first day of June, which means we've entered high school graduation season. This year I've decided to gift several girls with personalized combo wristlet/crossbodies in their college colors because all of the big stadiums and arenas seem to be adopting a clear bag policy these days. And aren't they just darling when they're monogrammed in gameday colors, looking mighty cute for tailgating and such. I don't know about the rest of the country or conferences, but I think this is definitely a Saturday down south in the SEC sorta present.
I looked up eating places around each of their respective colleges on Google maps and will put a few gift cards in each purse to make it complete. I swear it doesn't get much easier than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment