Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Belated birthday present in time for Christmas

Back in September, I needed a new ride and decided to shop around for one to commemorate my October birthday. The husband and I did some test driving of a few different brands and I made my selection, but they didn't have what I wanted in stock. So I ordered one from scratch to be made over in Ol' Blighty and got to pick exactly what I wanted on it. It was supposed to arrive at the dealership on November 29. However, they were running behind schedule at the factory in England. Then that big snowstorm hit the southeast where my new auto was waiting at the port in Georgia for transport to Texas. Yesterday, I FINALLY got my new SUV. It's here just in time for Christmas, which is a pretty nice way to celebrate. Behold my new coach, with some nice horsepower beneath the hood!


No comments:

Post a Comment