Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Happy 8th Birthday!

They're the only kids I have left at home, the furry sort. In honor of his 8th birthday, I'm taking him through a local drive-thru for a small order of french fries. He loves them! 



Ollie is our British boy. We got him when he was 10 weeks old from a cairn terrier breeder near Freckenham, located northeast of Cambridge. He's our well socialized and traveled boy. He has hopped the pond three times in the belly of a commercial airliner. He has attended doggy daycare. He was my walking buddy when I was a reluctant stay-at-home mom in the 'burbs of London for four years. He has chased thousands of squirrels, his sworn enemy. And he has hopped up on my lap for a pet any time I sit down on the couch. What a good dog he is!





No comments:

Post a Comment