Thursday, October 24, 2019

Mimi goes to college

Last week, mother and I hauled our happy heinies up to the Carolinas to visit the girls at college. We started out with the grad student at Wake Forest in North Carolina. 








Y'all knew I couldn't go to the historic south and not swing through an old cemetery if the opportunity presented itself. And of course it did in Old Salem, the Moravian settlement from the late 1700s.

We stayed in a really nice Airbnb in Clemson when we headed into South Carolina to see the freshman. It was all fine and dandy and fun until mother and the younger daughter picked up a nasty old stomach bug on our last day. Then we were just ready to get home!





One more thing... I got to see my granddoggie, Dewey. He's a cutie, but I can definitely tell he's half chihuahua. All 2.5 lbs of him.








No comments:

Post a Comment