Saturday, July 11, 2020

The grandchorkie's Nan

This weekend I'm taking a break from the lake, my only one this summer. However, the older daughter and some friends have gone up to enjoy it. So that leaves me in charge of her furry child Dewey, the chorkie beast, for a couple days. 





He turns one next month and is still high energy, all nine pounds of him. It's like having a toddler in the house, one who tore up a plush dog toy this morning and was eating the stuffing out of it. One who brings his rope and ball over to me to whine or make this snuffling bark noise until I throw it for him. Thankfully, he considers our female cairn Pepper his buddy, so he often pesters her for attention instead of me. Best part of him being a grand dog instead of kid is that I can put him in his kennel when I want a break!





No comments:

Post a Comment