Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Nan's little helper

Last week we wrapped up our study of Genesis in BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I enjoy summer breaks, but always miss that steady connection with my group and our gathering to discuss God's word. I've been blessed to have the same group leader for the past two years, and she is just the most wonderful Christian lady. The trick is that you aren't guaranteed the same leader from year to year. I'm sure that wherever I land, group-wise next year, will be exactly where the Lord wants me to be. 

When I was prepping my final lesson, I got a bit of help from the accountant daughter's chorkie. 

The youngest doggo in our house, he's quite the character. Thankfully, he is starting to mature and mellow a bit since he turns two this summer. With his fiery chihuahua traits, he has been quite a handful in the past. One of my favorite things he does is the chorkie splits with his hind legs - see below.



No comments:

Post a Comment