Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A day of rest

I've spent most of today on the sofa, recovering from days of shopping, chopping, cooking, cleaning and then packing up twelve bins of santa decor yesterday. We have all enjoyed grazing on leftovers, but it's about time to purge the fridge as we get the house put back to normal before New Years Eve. 

Tomorrow the husband and I will be trailering all of my santas to the new house for storage. Upside to the new digs is that in addition to 5500 sq feet of living space, we also have two separate oversized two car garages, one each for me and the husband. I've decided to use the other half of my garage to house tall metal shelves that will hold my tens of bins full of seasonal decor. This will be so much easier to access for placing and then putting away as I age.

I ran across these potato chips at my favorite grocery store recently. When we lived in England, I found some interesting crisp flavors. However, this one just makes no sense to me. I could understand apple pie flavored pita chips, but not potato chips. <shrug>

The dogs have enjoyed lots of little seasonal tidbits tossed from the table. Our oldest boy Ollie could definitely use these treats I found at a local pet store to help with his rather gassy gut after enjoying a richer-than-usual diet the past few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment