Sunday, February 12, 2023

February odds & ends

I recently made four spiral mesh wreath bases for someone who's using them as decor at a rehearsal dinner. It dawned on me that they're the first wreaths I've made since mother passed away. She was always my wreath making buddy.


Thus far we've packed up about half of the house. Tomorrow my cleaning lady is coming over to earn some extra money helping me pack up the entire kitchen. There's my excuse not to cook for the next couple weeks!

The updates at our new house are coming along. Wall paint has been rolled on several rooms downstairs - it takes some time to paint 5500 sq feet - and it's a breath of fresh air with the lighter shade our decorator chose. The electricians were out to install new fixtures all over the place recently. My new dining room chandler was bent in one place when they unboxed it, but our handy contractor straightened it out for hanging. I'm looking forward to the accent wall behind that fixture being built, with new lighter paint and my Restoration Hardware table being delivered this week to sit beneath it.



No comments:

Post a Comment