Tuesday, October 10, 2023

BER months finally kicking in some brrrrrrr

The dogs and I held down the homefront while the husband was on a guy's trip for some fly fishing. They flew up to Montana's Bitterroot River to see if they could land some trophies. As you can see in the pics below, they were more bite size than wall mount. But he still had a great time, and I've gotta admit I was jealous of the scenery that included fall foliage.



It was incredibly convenient that mother nature kicked in with a cool front for my birthday recently. I was channeling 1984 in my new super soft Lacoste sweatshirt. Back in the day, everybody wanted one of these Izod gators on their polos. This big guy would have been quite a hit, I'm sure.

The dogs kept me company while the husband was away. Finn and Pepper appreciate it when they're invited up onto the master bed to hang out with us for a bit.

With the cooler temps, I pulled out a fleece blanket to drape on the leather sofa for our pampered pooches. I think it's sweet that Finn always wants to be near his Auntie Pepper, whether it's on the floor or furniture. 

The little beast continues to remind me of a toddler. Over the weekend while watching college football, he pulled every dog toy out of his box and then sat amongst them very proud of his accomplishment. What a stinker. But hey, maybe he has me in training for trailing behind the eventual grandkids we might enjoy some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment