Monday, December 4, 2023

My furry snuggle buddies

With cooler weather settling in, the doggos have decided that the master bed is a really great place to hang out on chilly mornings. After the husband leaves for work, they'll usually pile in the bed with me and catnap until I get up and kick off my day. 


During the week, Finn will often hang out in the office with me. When he gets bored, he comes over and demands attention as you can see below. On weekends, he likes to hang out in the recliner with my husband. I've discovered that both he and Pepper will often use a toy as a pillow when they flop out on the living room rug for a nap.  

 


Now that Finn is almost a month past his neutering, I took him for his usual walk along the creek path in town and he loved it. The squirrels are still pretty active, and the ducks always catch his attention. Plus it's obvious he's still a puppy and so other walkers invariably stop us to chat and give him some attention. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment