Friday, April 12, 2024

Redolent delivery

Several years ago I was gifted with a lovely reed diffuser and that sold me on an easy way to keep the eau de cairn terrier aroma at bay, particularly in the warmer months. I recently ordered several diffusers from Williams Sonoma, a personal favorite place to get them that is more reasonably priced compared to other options like Nest and Voluspa. I thought it curious when I spied the delivery box enclosed in a plastic bag blowing in the breeze at my front gate. Sure enough, when I walked out to retrieve it I immediately understood what had happened.



Upon opening the scent-saturated outer box and getting to the diffuser, I discovered the lid had come loose on the scent and it had completely leaked out. And thus my fingertips smelled really good for the next 24 hours even though I washed them multiple times to remove the scented oils they use in their formulation. Thankfully, my call to Williams Sonoma produced an immediate promise of replacement, which was handy. It's always nice to run across companies that still believe in providing excellent customer service for folks loyal to the brand like I am with their quality diffusers that last months.


No comments:

Post a Comment