Friday, June 8, 2012

Oops - one more Jubilee pic

I completely forgot that I took this pic of our TV screen.  Brilliant, right?  The BBC coverage the husband recorded that I watched once we returned home from the Thames parade actually included the area where we were standing.  


We are located in the lower left hand corner right about where the +142 mins blue and white timer on the DVR is positioned on the screen.  The little one kept looking at folks on the uppermost balcony of the royal festival hall and asking me why we couldn't just sneak up there for a better view.  I imagine it would have been a sight to behold.

If Lizzy makes it to her 70th year on the throne, then I'm thinking we'll have to return and witness the celebration just for old time's sake.  


No comments:

Post a Comment