Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Making a decorating list, checking it twice

The stores just can't help themselves. It was only the first week of October and they already had Christmas decor on the shelves. Not that I'm complaining. In my book, it's always a good day to add more santas to my collection. 

This year I'm focusing my Christmas design efforts on the lake house since our primary residence has been decorating itself with my large santa collection for years. There will be lots of creams and blues, santas as well as some other fun winter odds and ends. I like to mix it up with various textures and designs, vintage as well as modern. I've got everything I need for the inside. Now I just need to figure out what to put on the front porch. I'll have to get back to you on that because I've had lots of different ideas bouncing around in my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment