Thursday, October 8, 2020

Trick or treating myself to candy corn

I do this every year. I buy the little baby halloween candies and think I'm doing so much good, eating that rather than the usual adult sized candy bars. But then I eat three of the smaller ones and boom, it's the same amount/calories as the one I was trying to avoid. Sigh. If only sugar tasted disgusting. Or kale tasted like a Butterfinger.

I recall there was some survey taken about halloween candy in recent years that had candy corn coming in at the bottom. But by golly, I just love the stuff. I discovered this lovely combo above recently, and now need to have my jaws wired shut for the rest of October.

We were at the lake a couple weekends ago, enjoying some cooler temps, and I had to laugh at the dogs. Our older daughter is always a magnet for them when she's catching a bit of sun on the loungers next to the pool. 


No comments:

Post a Comment