Saturday, November 20, 2021

Bow chicka wow wow

Last month I was searching eBay for good deals on used Santa figurines, as well as Santa and Mrs. Claus S&P shakers. When what to my wondering eyes should appear...

While scanning the usual G-rated Santas, I stumbled across what seems to be a XXX version - seen above. You'll notice the description includes the words Sing & SWING. Lord have mercy! What in the 50 shades of Santa Claus is this? As much as I adore finding unique interpretations of St Nick, this one kinda made my skin crawl. For the love of candy canes and reindeer, put some clothes on. And those expressions on their faces. GAH!

I didn't check out what the "sound activated" music included. Maybe Rick James, Marvin Gaye or Barry White? Whoever dreamed up this rather creepy sexualized version of Santa and his favorite ho-ho-ho Mrs. Claus appearing a la natural in the bath oughta be taken out behind the elves' workshop and beaten with a wooden toy.



No comments:

Post a Comment