Friday, November 26, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021

This year my sister-in-law hosted Thanksgiving. She is an excellent cook, and everything was delicious. 




The highlight on the groaning Thanksgiving table was the pork crown roast my sister-in-law made especially for mother. It really was a culinary work of art. The girls and I whipped up some basics like broccoli rice casserole, chocolate pecan pie, pumpkin pie (Aunt Mary's recipe, which is the best I've ever had), and a chocolate sheet cake since we were traveling for the day.

We were especially grateful this Thanksgiving to spend another year celebrating with mother. I've already started working on my Christmas Eve and Day menus for next month. There's nothing better than enjoying good food while spending time with family and friends during the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment