Monday, March 7, 2022

Bring on the bunnies

Spring hasn't exactly sprung yet since we're still riding the rollercoaster of temps ranging from the 40s to 80s this time of year. However, that didn't slow down my sprucing up the house with Easter decor last week.





I love the bunny holding the basket vases that are part of my centerpiece on the big dining table this year. The green runner a friend's mother made for me is the perfect backdrop for my white bunnies. When I saw these vases on the Williams Sonoma website, I just had to have them. With my coupon and free shipping, it was a pretty good deal. I added some silk flowers and made those sparkly egg picks with decor I found at a local discount store.





I think about half of my Easter rabbits were purchased from eBay, because I'm always on the lookout for excellent deals on used holiday decor. It feels very springtime festive in my house, even if the wind is blowing a gale and our high today is in the mid 50s.





No comments:

Post a Comment