Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Bye-bye, boat

We hosted some friends over the weekend at the lake house. Then I turned around and took our younger daughter and niece to the lake for a couple days for spring break. I figured we might as well use the house before it hits the market in the next week. It was our last time to enjoy the boat before I covered it and put it back in its lift. The girls pitched in to help me get the house put back together and clean for the professional pics they're taking in a couple days. The plan is to have the dock and lounger deck repainted first. Honestly, that's all our lake savvy realtor told us it needed before the listing goes live. Here's hoping somebody falls in love with it like I did and looks forward to making some wonderful memories on Lake LBJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment