Thursday, July 21, 2022

Yumminess

Since we bought the river house, we've started exploring restaurants in that area on weekends. The whole family was thrilled to discover a favorite sandwich, salad, soup and pie place has another location up there. So one weekday when I was hitting the thrift shops in search of good deals on vintage milk glass pieces, I stopped in for my personal favorite - chicken salad salad and a slice of chocolate peanut butter pie. It was as good as I remembered enjoying at their original location we frequented in our old suburban town.



We decided to give a local Tex Mex restaurant a try recently after seeing it covered up in cars every time we drove by. A sizable crowd usual means good food. Sure enough, we weren't disappointed and will add it to our list of local places to eat. I know some Burleson ladies I've invited for a fall weekend who will be happy to give it a whirl.




No comments:

Post a Comment