Tuesday, September 10, 2024

BSF Revelation getting started

Y'all know what time of year it is? Yeah, sure, football games and pumpkin spice everything, which is cool. But this is even better! September heralds that time of year to begin another amazing dive into God's word thanks to Bible Study Fellowship (BSF). I'm so excited to dig deep into the final book of the New Testament for the next nine months, reading Revelation verse-by-verse, to see what our Heavenly Father reveals to me.

As a young Christian, I was always a bit intimidated by Revelation. There's so much vivid imagery and symbolism God showed the Apostle John as it relates to the hope we can have in end times as prophecy is fulfilled. As a more mature Christian, I'm excited to discover what the future holds. Oh sure, I certainly won't understand it all. But that's where faith steps in, right? If I had all of the answers, then there would be no need to trust in the Lord. 

It's not too late to get your study guide and join a local community of believers. Just scoot over to the Bible Study Fellowship website. It's as simple as putting in your city or zip code to find the class that's most conveniently located for you. BSF has been such a blessing to me over the past six studies. I praise God that He sent three people to extol the wonders of BSF to me so I'd give it a try.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment