Monday, September 20, 2021

Fallin' for my front gate

I know it's a bit early, but that never deters me. Every year I sign up for the early bird special to lock in a lower price, agreeing to let the exterior lighting folks install our Christmas lights the first couple weeks in November. Not that I turn them on that early. Just saying. Since they're going up right after halloween, I decided I might as well go ahead and get full enjoyment from my fall decor. After I decked the halls with my pumpkin collection, I made a new fall wreath for the front gate. Then I decided to kick that up a notch by adding some orange lights with cool options like blink, chase and slow glow. 


I opted for an exterior controller that detects when it's dark, and then I programmed it to stay on for two hours. I'll probably increase the light time as we get into October and closer to halloween. The older I get, the more I enjoy decorating in a big way for fall and Christmas. I've accrued bins and bins of festive decorations that make me exceedingly happy because of the fun family time I always associate with this fall/early winter season of the year. Happy fallidays, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment