Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Keeping the road hot to Austin

Since the college coed moved into her Austin apartment, I've made two more trips up I-35 to take her some necessities. Things like cookie sheets, a blanket and hand mixer. I also drove her around to run some errands, and we found a great Mexican buffet for lunch. That girl sure does love a good buffet!

I found a couple fall mugs for the daughter's coffee bar they would like to set up. She wanted to add a few pumpkins to her apartment this month to create a fall vibe and the roomies were game, so I let her take some of my cream pumpkins I had in bins of fall decor at the lake house. 

This time of year, all of my favorite decorating stores have plenty of the fall, halloween and Thanksgiving stuff on their shelves. I've also spied some Christmas things. By the time it's actually most appropriate, per the calendar, to decorate for the season, the stores are running low on stock. So if I see something I really like, then I purchase it and set it aside until I'm ready to use it.


The accountant daughter recently hosted a housewarming for her new digs with her new roomie, and I was happy to get a pic of my two girls. Brains and beauty, y'all, plus they're sweethearts who value family. I'm one blessed mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment