Sunday, November 22, 2015

Here Comes Santa Claus

The halls have been decked, as Santa-ed as it's gonna get around here since I only shipped five plastic bins of items from my extensive collection. Of course, I had to add a few things like a couple Santa prints and another few items to round out the decor. No doubt I'll have to buy several plastic bins when everything goes back into storage after the holiday. There will be no Christmas tree this year, but that doesn't bother me since it's always the most time consuming part of my holiday set up. However, I did spring for a fresh wreath and seasonal entry mat to pretty up the front porch. 

Here's Santa in the kitchen.






Santa catching some rays in the sunroom.





Santa ready to sup in the informal dining area.



Santa saying hello in the entryway.





Santa's many options for a beverage in the formal living/dining room.


Santa in wood and metal on the upstairs landing.


No comments:

Post a Comment