Friday, April 22, 2022

Easter 2022

Alas, another holiday and I didn't snap one picture. I love hosting family and friends, but that means I'm spending the bulk of my time in the kitchen. And I'm fine with that because I enjoy decorating and preparing a meal for family to enjoy. So I'm thinking it's true... I have become my grandmother. Once the older generations are gone, I guess that's inevitable. One of these days, I pray I'll be busy playing with grandbabies and can turn over the kitchen chores to our happily married girls.


The Easter decor has been packed away and house put back to rights. I'm about to drive up to the river house on the Guadalupe to meet with a painter to get a bid for having the interior freshened up. With the sale of the lake house complete, I'm ready to focus my energies on getting the river house up and running for the summer season.


No comments:

Post a Comment