Thursday, April 7, 2022

Water toys for the river house

The girls have been lamenting the fact that we are closing on the lake house in a couple weeks and they'll no longer have access to the boat and jet skis that we're also selling to the buyers. 


So the husband and I went kayak and stand up paddle board (SUP) shopping last weekend. The girls really just wanted the SUPs, but I thought it would be fun to have a kayak, too. At the lake we had a nice inflatable SUP, so we purchased a solid one for them to give a try at the river house. If it gets the thumbs up, then we'll purchase another one. For now, they're safely stored in the cabana of our house in town until we close on the river house and trailer them up there.


I'm still searching for a pedal boat. The husband did his usual investigations through reviews to find the one we should get. Since he finished that, I've been unable to locate the brand and model he believes we need. I don't know if it's a pandemic-supply chain issue, or whether pedal boats are so in demand they're hard to find. That means I'll have to keep perusing the internet and local retail stores to try and get my hands on one.


No comments:

Post a Comment